To celebrate RoW100: Global Tech’s Changemakers, our inaugural list of people to watch in global tech, we hosted three panels on May 12, all tackling the question “Is anything local anymore? How regional tech’s solutions to local problems are resonating around the world.”
The panels brought together prominent founders, investors, analysts, and our own editors from all the regions we cover.
- Claire Díaz Ortiz, LatAm VC Investor, Scout at Kleiner Perkins
- Rishi Jaitly, Founding CEO, Times Bridge, formerly Google/Twitter VP APAC
- Rui Ma, Co-Host, Analyst & Head Writer, Tech Buzz China
- Santiago Muro, Head of Global Partnerships, Endeavor Global
Hosted by Rest of World Executive Editor Anup Kaphle with an introduction by Rest of World Founder & CEO Sophie Schmidt.
- Ismael Belkhayat, Founder & CEO, Chari
- Maya Horgan Famodu, Partner & Founder, Ingressive Capital
- Elie Habib, Co-Founder & CTO, Anghami
- Ory Okolloh, Partner, Verod Kepple Africa Ventures
Hosted by Rest of World Editor for Strategic Initiatives Yinka Adegoke.
- Eddy Chan, Founding Partner, Intudo Ventures;
- Kalsoom Lakhani, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, i2i Ventures
- Aprameya Radhakrishna, Co-Founder & CEO, Koo
- Kevin Xu, Author & Founder, Interconnected
Hosted by Rest of World South Asia Editor Itika Sharma.